FAA'S 'STOCK' IN SAFETY
SUBTITLE: THE AGENCY LOOKS TO CULTURAL CHANGE AND TEAMING WITH INDUSTRY TO ENTER AN 'ABSOLUTE SAFETY' ZONE.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AVIATION WEEK & SPACE TECHNOLOGY, V. 159, NO. 2 (JULY 14, 2003), P. 48-50: ILL.
- Fiorino, Frances
- Publication Date: 2003-7-14
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Administration; Air transportation; Safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00951431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 28 2003 12:00AM