RUNWAY INCURSIONS: CASTING ABOUT FOR SOLUTIONS
SUBTITLE: ALPA SAFETY REPRESENTATIVES HAVE PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN DEVELOPING A DATA-DRIVEN GOVERNMENT/INDUSTRY CONSENSUS ON WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO REDUCE THE RISK OF RUNWAY INCURSIONS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.library.northwestern.edu/libraries-collections/evanston-campus/transportation-library/services/document-delivery-ill-services
- AIR LINE PILOT, V. 72, NO. 5 (MAY 2003), P. 12-16: ILL.
- STEENBLIK, JAN W
- Publication Date: 2003-5
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airport runways; Airports; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00951177
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 28 2003 12:00AM