A VOICE FOR RUNWAY SAFETY
SUBTITLE: MOVING MAPS SHOWING AIRCRAFT POSITION MAY BE A FEW YEARS OFF, BUT A VOICE-ONLY CAUTION SYSTEM SHOULD BE READY THIS YEAR.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AVIATION WEEK & SPACE TECHNOLOGY, V. 158, NO. 25 (JUNE 23, 2003), P. 49-51: ILL.
- Hughes, David
- Publication Date: 2003-6-23
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airport runways; Airports; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00950430
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 7 2003 12:00AM