SO YOU THINK YOUR FREIGHT IS INSURED?
SUBTITLE: IF YOU DON'T CHECK THE FINE PRINT IN YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES, YOU COULD BE IN FOR SOME COSTLY SURPRISES.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT & DISTRIBUTION REPORT, V. 42, NO. 5 (MAY 2003), P. 32-38: ILL.
- AUGELLO, WILLIAM J
- Publication Date: 2003-5
- Logistics Management and Distribution
- Publisher: Reed Business Information
- ISSN: 1098-7355
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Insurance; Liability; Loss and damage; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00949895
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 7 2003 12:00AM