PASSING THE WRENCH.
SUBTITLE: HOW MUCH MAINTENANCE WORK ARE FLEETS OUTSOURCING? WHY? TO WHOM? WE ANSWER THESE AND OTHER QUESTIONS -- AND OFFER TIPS ON MANAGING OUTSOURCING PROGRAMS.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- COMMERCIAL CARRIER JOURNAL, V. 160, NO. 3 (MAR. 2003), P. 30-38: ILL.
- Richards, Paul
- VISE, AVERY
- Publication Date: 2003-3
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- Publisher: Randall Publishing Company, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1099-4173
- TRT Terms: Contracting; Maintenance; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 00949474
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 7 2003 12:00AM