WORLDWIDE APRON ACCIDENT/INCIDENT RATES FOR 2001 SHOW INCREASE..
SUBTITLE: DATA FROM 353 AIRPORTS SHOWED THAT DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES WAS MORE FREQUENT THAN DAMAGE TO AIRCRAFT ON THE APRON, AND THAT APRON ACCIDENT RATES AND INCIDENT RATES WERE HIGHEST IN THE EUROPEAN REGION AND AT LARGER AIRPORTS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- FLIGHT SAFETY DIGEST, V. 22, NO. 3/4 (MAR./APR. 2003), P. 78-80: ILL.
- Publication Date: 2003-3
- Flight Safety Digest
- Publisher: Flight Safety Foundation, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1057-5588
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airplanes; Crashes; Ground handling; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00949313
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 7 2003 12:00AM