FOUNDATION LAUNCHES PROJECT TO PREVENT GROUND ACCIDENTS..
SUBTITLE: THE FSF GROUND ACCIDENT PREVENTION (GAP) PROJECT WAS INITIATED TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS AND INCIDENTS THAT OCCUR ON AIRPORT APRONS AND ADJACENT TAXIWAYS, AND WHILE MOVING AIRCRAFT IN HANGARS. THE FIRST PHASE OF THE PROJECT WILL INCLUDE COLLECTING AND ANALYZING DATA, WHICH WILL SERVE AS THE BASIS FOR DEVELOPING RECOMMENDATIONS AND TOOLS FOR PREVENTING GROUND ACCIDENTS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- FLIGHT SAFETY DIGEST, V. 22, NO. 2 (FEB. 2003), P. 13-16: ILL.
- Publication Date: 2003-2
- Flight Safety Digest
- Publisher: Flight Safety Foundation, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1057-5588
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Airports; Ground handling; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00948604
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 2 2003 12:00AM