RESILIENT MOUNTING OF MACHINERY OF PLATELIKE AND MODIFIED PLATELIKE SUBSTRUCTURES
The mounting of machinery on square, quadratic, and circular plates, and also on plates cut by expansion joints into four identical quadrats, is studied. Transmissibility equations are given and the location of the mounts is discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00014966
Acoustical Society of America335 East 45th Street
New York, NY United States 10017
- Snowden, J C
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Physics); Installation; Machinery
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165845
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM