SELECTION OF CONTROL VALVES FOR MAIN DIESEL ENGINE COOLING SYSTEMS
The performance of 3-way wax element type valves, 3-way globe type control valves, butterfly 3-way valves and in particular, 3-way rotary valves is discussed. The "Leslie" three-way rotary valve was designed specifically for bypass temperature control systems for main diesel engine cooling, and the design and operation of the valve are said to contribute to savings of up to 50% over other types of three-way valves.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
Engineering, Chemical and Marine Press, Limited33-39 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1P 1AH, England
- Berscheid, J W
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Cooling systems; Diesel engines; Valves; Vehicle operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Control valves; Diesel operation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165843
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM