MARINE POLLUTION: A MULTI-FACETED, MULTI-AGENCY DETECTION, RESEARCH AND ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM
Reveals the numerous federal and civil organizations involved in one way or another in the nation's marine pollution programs, and federal measures taken to control or eliminate detrimental effects of various forms of pollution.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1788841
Compass Publications Incorporated1117 North 19th Street, Suite 1000
Arlington, VA USA 22209
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Detectors; Monitoring; Oceans; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Pollution control; Prevention; Sewage treatment; Ships; Tankers; Waste disposal; Wastewater; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil recovery; Oil removal; Oil skimmers; Oil spill behavior; Oil spill detection; Oil spill monitoring; Oil spill prevention; Shipboard sewage treatment; Tanker pollution prevention; Water pollution (Sewage)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165832
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Sea Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM