CENTRIFUGAL AND AXIAL FLOW MARINE PUMPS
SUDOVYYE TSENTROBEZHNYYE I OSEVYYE NOSOSY
This is a translation of selected chapters from the book Centrifugal and Axial Flow Marine Pumps. The contents are as follows: pump characteristics; regulation and combined pump operations; unusual pump operating conditions; condensate pumps; booster pumps; feed pumps; circulating pumps; turbine drives.
- Selected portions of Centrifugal and Axial Flow Marine Pumps: pp 94-116, 117-125, 152-176, 177-187, 188-210, 211-226, 354-376. Published originally by Sudostroyeniye Publishing House, Leningrad, 1964.
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA USA
- Pevzner, B M
- Publication Date: 1969-8-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Centrifugal pumps; Pumps; Turbines; Vehicle drive systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Axial flow pumps; Turbine drives
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00011979
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Naval Intelligence Command
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 23 1971 12:00AM