PRIVATIZATION/LIBERALIZATION OF TRANSPORT AND ROAD SAFETY, ARE THEY INCOMPATIBLE? : THE CASE OF MOROCCO.
WITH DISCUSSION OF THE CONCEPT OF "MEKTOUB" (DESTINY) RELATING TO DRIVER BEHAVIOR AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION, AND BUS AND TRUCKING SAFETY ISSUES RELATING TO PRIVATIZATION AND LIBERALIZATION.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- TRANSPORT, ENVIRONNEMENT, CIRCULATION, NO. 154 (JULY/AUG. 1999), P. 2-6: ILL.
- ZHIRI OUALALOU, TOURIA
- Publication Date: 1999-7
- Transport, Environment, Circulation
- ISSN: 0397-6513
- TRT Terms: Automobile drivers; Bus transportation; Crashes; Psychological aspects; Safety; Traffic; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: Morocco
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00895436
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 21 1999 12:00AM