EUROPE'S "CODE OF PRACTICE FOR CONFERENCES"
The Code of Conference Practice which follows is intended to set out certain principles of a general nature which it is considered all liner conferences and similar associations should adopt. For this reason the Code is necessarily expressed in general terms, although it is recognized that to make the Code fully effective, liner conferences have to develop specific and appropriate agreements with the shipper organizations concerned in the trade covered by the conference, in such a manner that the general principles, both in spirit and wording, of this Code are implemented and observed by all parties concerned. During the preparation of this Code due regard has been paid to the relevant unanimously agreed resolutions of UNCTAD. The provisions of the Code will be kept under review in the light of future developments including experience gained in the implementation of the Code.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/26252975
Howard Publications, Incorporated300 W. Adams Street, Suite 600, P.O. Box 4728
Jacksonville, FL USA 32201
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: p. 24-28
- TRT Terms: Coding systems; Liner shipping; Shipping; Shipping conferences
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference operations; Liner services; Shipping codes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00165433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMERICAN SHIPPER
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM