CORROSION RESISTANCE OF ZINC AND GALVANIZED STEEL
These references on corrosion resistance of zinc and galvanized steel include selections on theory and application of the low potential zinc anode, anodic oxidation of zinc, environmental corrosion ( atmospheric, marine, tropical, soil or underground ), protective coatings, corrosion tests of coated steel, soil corrosivity tests, service life of pipes, effect of impurities in metal on corrosion of coatings, and the nature of corrosion products.
Highway Research Board2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20418
- Publication Date: 1969-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Corrosion resistance; Corrosion resistant steel; Corrosion tests; Environmental impacts; Protective coatings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Corrosive environments; Galvanized steel
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00001559
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM