SAFETY STANDARDS AND THE CONVENIENCE FLAG DEBATE (2)
The paper deals in particular with Liberia and their efforts to tighten up their licensing program. The beginning of such a program in Panama is also described. A lengthy panel discussion follows.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1337152
- Presented at the "In Search of Safety," Seatrade Conference, in London, October 12-13, 1976.
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- Loree, P J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 9 p.
- Publisher: Seatrade Publications, Limited
- ISSN: 0037-0428
- TRT Terms: Flags of convenience; Licensing; Safety; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Licensing requirements
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00165269
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM