Q. HOW CAN I STRETCH TRANSPORTATION DOLLARS? A. MAXIMIZE RESOURCES AND CAPTURE VALUE (EDITORIAL)
Spiraling construction costs for both highways and rail transit, huge operating deficits, and limited financial resources are causing cities, states, and the federal government to reexamine the way in which they build, operate, and maintain urban transportation systems.
National League of Cities1620 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Nation's Cities
- Volume: 15
- Publisher: National League of Cities
- TRT Terms: Conservation; Construction; Costs; Deficits; Economics; Federal aid; Highway transportation; Railroad transportation; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs; Resource management
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00165132
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1981 12:00AM