SPECIAL ISSUE: TRACK, INFRASTRUCTURE AND HIGH SPEEDS
SONDERPUBLIKATION OBERBAU-INFRASTRUKTUR UND SCHNELLFAHRT
Series of 10 articles dealing with the following subjects: Ideas of Austrian Railways concerning tracks and equipment of the network, High-speed tracks, American points of view concerning track maintenance, Track stabilization following maintenance, Steel for rails and turnouts on heavy traffic lines, Unification of equipment for the UIC master plan for European Railways, Sleepers and track strength, Possibilities of obtaining precise geometric data for track alignment using mechanical equipment, New types of track, especially in tunnels, Presentation of the SUZ (rapid track renewal train).
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 235 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed track; Maintenance of way; Measurement; Rail steel; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Stability (Mechanics); Unconventional track
- Identifier Terms: Osterreichische Bundesbahnen
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track stability
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail steel metallurgy; Track geometry measurement; Track renewals; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00165052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM