WHAT THE SHIPPER EXPECTS NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE
The paper gives an outline of the safety policy followed by "Dow" chemical company and is broken down into two sequences: Those preceding and those following the transportation of chemicals.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1337152
- Presented at the Seatrade Conference in London, October 12-13, 1976.
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- Prielipp, G E
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Publisher: Seatrade Publications, Limited
- ISSN: 0037-0428
- TRT Terms: Chemicals; Freight security; Hazardous chemicals; Hazardous materials; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety regulations
- Old TRIS Terms: Chemical cargo; Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00164929
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM