WHAT EFFECTS THE FUEL CONSUMPTION OF A DIESEL ENGINE PLANT?
HVA PAVIRKER BRENNSTOFFFORBRUKET VED DIESELANLEGG?
The effect of reducing the fuel consumption of a 15000 kw marine diesel engine plant is discussed, considering the main engine, the diesel aggregates, and the auxiliary engines. Pressure differences and exhaust temperatures are given.
Kr. 60 Bjarne H. Reenskaug ASKarl Johansgt. 8
Oslo 1, Norway
- Langseth, K
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 4 p.
- SKIP Maritimt/Teknisk Tidsskrift
- Volume: 16
- Issue Number: 4
- Publisher: Reenskaug (Bjarne H) A/S
- TRT Terms: Costs; Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Economic analysis; Fuel consumption; Fuel systems; Propulsion
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel propulsion costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00164928
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM