SOVIET AUXILIARY AND SPECIAL SHIPS - PART TWO - DESCRIPTIONS OF TYPES OF SHIPS
SOWJETISCHE HILFS- UND SPEZIALSCHIFFE. TEIL II. BESCHREIBUNG DER SCHIFFSTYPEN
The article describes the following ship types: tenders and escorts, replenishment, ammunition, repair, salvage, missile detection, surveying and icebreakers. Several clases are described within each type and where possible, identifying features are given.
- Originally published in Soldat and Technik, n. 2, 1969, pp. 76-88.
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA United States
- Breyer, Siegfried
- Publication Date: 1969-9-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Icebreakers; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship characteristics; Ship descriptions
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00011974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Naval Intelligence Command
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 23 1971 12:00AM