AIRCRAFT FUEL SERVICING
This Standard applies to fuel servicing of all types of aircraft on the ground. It does not apply to: (a) airborne fueling; (b) fueling of flying boats or amphibious aircraft on the water; or (c) draining and filling aircraft tanks during fuel system maintenance operations.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10018
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 72 p.
- ANSI Standard
- Publisher: American National Standards Institute
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft fuels; Amphibious vehicles; Ground handling; Refueling
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163485
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM