CRUDE TANK WASHING IN THEORY AND IN PRACTICE
The facilities required, the general procedures to be used, the precaution to be observed, and the advantages of crude washing are covered. Less pollution and a net annual return of 125,000 dollars are projected in the case of a VLCC.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1337152
- Presented at the Seatrade Conference in London, October 12-13, 1976.
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- BLACKWOOD, I B
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Publisher: Seatrade Publications, Limited
- ISSN: 0037-0428
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Petroleum refining; Pollution control; Storage tanks
- Old TRIS Terms: Crude washing; Tank cleaning
- Subject Areas: Environment; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00163462
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM