GROWING SAFETY PRESSURE ON THE PORTS
The history of port safety is briefly reviewed. Two new systems now being implemented in the port of Rotterdam are outlined: a system to regulate traffic density and a system to control cleaning activities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1337152
- Presented at Seatrade Conference "In Search of Safety: A Seatrade Seminar." in London, October 12-13, 1976.
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- Noe, P P
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 5 p.
- Publisher: Seatrade Publications, Limited
- ISSN: 0037-0428
- TRT Terms: Harbor traffic control; Marine safety; Port operations; Safety; Traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00163424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM