DYNAMIC SIMULATION OF WHEEL-TRACTOR USING POWERED SCALE MODEL
Simulation model based on Highway-Vehicle-Object-Simulation-Model (HVOSM) program is developed and computer graphics are modified and expanded to study the dynamic behavior of agricultural wheel-tractor under various terrain conditions.
- Presented at the ASAE Winter Meeting held in Chicago, December 14-17, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI United States 49085
- Chen, Yao
- Huang, B K
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- ASAE Transactions
- Publisher: American Society of Agricultural Engineers
- TRT Terms: Agricultural equipment; Agriculture; Computer graphics; Scale models; Simulation; Terrain; Truck tractors; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agricultural machinery; Soil factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural; Wheeled tractors
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163398
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE 76-1522
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM