COMPUTER GRAPHICS DISPLAY OF SIMULATED TRACTOR MOTION
Interactive computer graphics display of simulated tractor motion enable the investigator to predict time and location of impact points during overturn. General motion studies can be made which give the illusion of real overturns. Response to steering directions and operator timing suggest optimum evasive maneuvers when encountering a ditch bank.
- Presented at the ASAE Winter Meeting held in Chicago, December 14-17, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI United States 49085
- Kelley, J E
- REHKUGLER, G E
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- ASAE Transactions
- Publisher: American Society of Agricultural Engineers
- TRT Terms: Base course (Pavements); Computer graphics; Failure; Overturning; Precast concrete; Prevention; Safety; Simulation; Truck tractors; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Base failure
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163395
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE 76-1523
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM