CATHODIC PROTECTION OF MARINE STRUCTURES
The writer discusses marine corrosion of steel structures in seawater. Cathodic Protection and other methods of corrosion control such as coatings are outlined as applicable to docks, drill rigs, floating platforms, and other equipment on a worldwide basis. Typical installations are discussed in detail.
- Proceedings of Second International Waterborne Transportation Conference, October 5-7, 1977, New York City. Available April, 1978, approximately 750 pages. Cost: to ASCE members $15.00; non-members $30.00.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Dreyman, E W
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Cathodic protection; Coatings; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Structural steel
- Old TRIS Terms: Coating performance
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00170797
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Civil Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM