RECENT NAVIGATION DEVELOPMENTS OF THE TENNESSEE VALLEY AUTHORITY
The latest operating and economic development results are presented along with current physical improvements. Plans for keeping the waterway's capacity commensurate with the region's economic needs are discussed.
- Proceedings of Second International Waterborne Transportation Conference, October 5-7, 1977, New York City. Available April, 1978, approximately 750 pages, Cost: to ASCE members $15.00; non-members $30.00.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Foster, M I
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Improvements; Inland waterways traffic; Marine transit; Navigation; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterway improvement; Waterway navigation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00170273
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Civil Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM