AERONAUTICAL FREQUENCY ASSIGNMENTS NEAR CABLE TELEVISION CARRIER FREQUENCIES
The report contains lists and geographical locations of aeronautical radio stations operating near frequencies commonly used for visual, aural, or pilot carriers by cable television systems. These lists are provided to assist cable television system operators in determining whether they must adjust their frequencies or take other action to comply with FCC rules (Section 76.610 and 76.611) prohibiting cable use of certain frequencies in case of conflict with aeronautical radio use of those frequencies.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $36.00/year; single copy price PC$10.50, MF$3.00; all others write for quote.
Federal Communications CommissionCable Television Bureau
Washington, DC United States 20554
- Publication Date: 1978
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Closed circuit television; Communication; Frequency allocation; Radio frequency; Radio stations; Regulations; Television; Very high frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cable television
- Old TRIS Terms: Carrier frequencies; Communications management
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00169566
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM