MARINE-RELATED RESEARCH AT M.I.T.
In addition to the marine research supported at M.I.T. by the National Sea Grant Program, many projects in departments throughout the Institute investigate aspects of the sea's living and mineral resources, of ocean utilizaiton, and of coastal zone management. Each year Sea Grant issues this directory of Marine-Related Research At M.I.T. to provide persons interested in the development of the oceans with a complete record of marine activities at the Institute. Projects arranged by broad subject area, are briefly described. A topic index has been included to provide a specific reference tool.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologySea Grant Program, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
- Passero, B
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- TRT Terms: Coastal zone management; Coasts; Conservation; Development; Marine engineering; Ocean development
- Uncontrolled Terms: Resource management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00168347
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Report/Paper Numbers: MITSG 77-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM