One of the main tasks of the Department for Nautical Medicine is the maintenance of a comprehensive collection of documentation in the field of nautical medicine. Therein, most important historic studies, all publications of the past decades as well as current publications on nautical medicine are to be found. The cardindex used is based on keywords and names of authors. Supplementary volumes of the nautical medical bibliography will be published in intervals of a few years. The bibliography is based on a decimal classification system developed by the Department. The registered papers are classified according to their main aspects under the subjects of the classification system. The register of authors at the end of the bibliography is a further aid as to orientation. The bibliography, DIN A 4 format (21 x 29,8 cm) and threadbinding, consists of approx. 5000 titles on 405 pages.
- Cost is 30 DM.
Bernhard-Nocht-InstitutSeewartenstrabe 9a, Nautical Medicine Dept
D 2000 Hamburg 11, Germany
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Health care; Transportation medicine
- Old TRIS Terms: Nautical medicine; Shipboard health care
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168243
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM