THE OFFSHORE SERVICE VESSEL REGISTER 1977
A new register covering offshore service vessels has been added to the range of directories produced by shipbrokers H. Clarkson which has an active offshore broking department. Containing a list of more than 1,500 vessels with individual details on each, the register also provides details of owners with their fleet and a list of special offshore vessel types. Statistical analysis of the existing fleet and vessels on order completes this new volume.
- Price is 30 pounds.
Clarkson (H) and Company Limited52 Bishopsgate
London EC2P 2AD, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Directories; Offshore supply boats; Offshore support vessels
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167701
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seatrade Publications Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM