INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS -- INTERNATIONAL UNION OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT, 42ND, 1977
Proceedings include 10 papers that deal with the priority for surface public transport, regional transport in the development of an integrated public transport system, information and orientation systems in metropolitan railroads, development of the motorbus and its integration in modern transport systems, costs of public transport, automation of the control of public transport operations, proposals for the public transport problems, and transport services in medium-sized urban regions.
- The 42nd Intl Congress, Montreal, Quebec, May 22-27, 1977. Also available from International Union of Public Transportation, Brussels, Belgium. This consists of 10 papers and 8 Booklets.
Brussels, Belgium BE-1080
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Bus transportation; City planning; Commuter service; Feeder buses; Light rail transit; Management; Public transit; Railroads; Rapid transit; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00167536
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1981 12:00AM