THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY. INSTRUCTOR'S MANUAL
Available to qualified instructors for use with The Airline Industry. This manual suggests how the material in The Airline Industry can be used for classroom instruction in teaching transportation management, industry analysis, or corporate strategy. Teaching notes for all of the cases in The Airline Industry are included. Each case teaching note contains the following sections: Synopsis; purpose; suggested assignment questions; analysis; teaching strategy; what actually happened, and suggested additional readings for instructors. These notes are written to aid an instructor in providing a stimulating classroom learning experience for students.
Heath (DC) and CompanyLexington Books, 125 Spring Street
Lexington, MA United States 02173
- WYCKOFF, D D
- MAISTER, D H
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Management; Manuals; Simulation; Strategic planning; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00167492
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM