PETROLEUM MARKET SHARES
This is one of a continuing series of reports of monitored monthly changes in the refiner sales distribution and the retail market shares of selected refined petroleum products. Estimates of volume sales and market shares are based on monthly sample surveys of refiners and independent marketers.
- (PC A00) Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent prices $30.00/year; single copy price PC$3.25, MF$3.00; all others write for quote.
National Energy Information Center12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation fuels; Distillates; Economic conditions; Gasoline; Jet engine fuels; Market research; Petroleum products; Propane; Refining; Residual oils; Sales; Statistics; Surveys; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic surveys
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00166183
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monthly Rpts.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM