HYDROGEN ENERGY. A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS
The Hydrogen Energy Quarterly Update is a bibliographic series that contains citations and abstracts from over 7000 different sources devoted to hydrogen as a synthetic fuel or 'energy carrier.' Foreign and domestic publications are cited, abstracted and indexed. The series provides 'current awareness' to those interested in hydrogen energy. For easy reference the Hydrogen Energy Quarterly is divided into five sections: general, production, utilization, combustion, transmission, distribution and storage and safety. Author and permuted title/subject term indexes are included for easy access. A current and historic file of documents containing essentially all articles and publications referenced in the series is maintained at the Technology Application Center.
- (PC A00) Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $50.00/year; Single copy price $15.00, MF$15.00; all others write for quote.
University of New Mexico, AlbuquerqueTechnology Application Center
Albuquerque, NM United States 87131
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Coal; Combustion; Cryogenics; Electrolysis; Energy; Forecasting; Fuel cells; Fuels; Gas turbines; Handling and storage; Hydrogen; Industrial engineering; Natural gas; Photolysis; Physical distribution; Physical properties; Production; Safety; Storage facilities; Synthetic fuels; Thermochemistry; Transmissions; Utilization; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Separation; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Distributing; Hybrides
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166180
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM