RECYCLING ASPHALT PAVEMENTS AND HOT-MIX DESIGN EVALUATION
Currently processes and equipment are being developed to make hot mix recycling a paving option more widely available than currently exists. A discussion is presented on evaluating recyclable asphalt concrete and preparing it for mix design. Some options for modification of the mix are presented. Mix designs conducted for Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi, are presented along with the assumptions in selecting materials and mix design methods.
- Proceedings of the 14th Paving Conference, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
University of New Mexico, AlbuquerqueBureau of Engineering Research
Albuquerque, NM USA 87131
- White, T D
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Asphalt pavements; Design methods; Equipment; Hot mix asphalt; Mix design; Recycling
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00165162
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM