STATE TRANSPORTATION MAPS
Includes two separate versions of transportation maps for each state, the Transportation zone edition and the State edition. Transportation zone edition includes zones which overlap into surrounding states. Complements United States transportation zone maps which were distributed as a loose-leaf volume of maps by Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Policy and Program Development in Oct. 1975 (Contract DOT-FR-40012). Because of variances in scale, two or more states are combined in some instances on one map, while other states are split in two, resulting in a total of 41 maps in each edition.
- Eighty-two maps 55 x 43 or 43 x 55 cm. Prepared for Office of Policy and Program Development, Federal Railroad Administration.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1976
- TRT Terms: Branch lines; Industry structure; Lines of track; Location; Maps
- Old TRIS Terms: Line location
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00163763
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Report/Paper Numbers: Maps
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM