INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIRE FIGHTING, 1976
The volume contains 34 papers covering the current methods and equipment used at airports to improve survivability from fire after aircraft accidents. Papers also cover specific aircraft design features for evacuation or rescue, as well as airport fire fighting facilities. Analyses are made on extinguishing media efficiency. The majority of papers is in English, with a few in French and German languages.
- Intl Seminar on aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Geneva, Switz, 13-17 Sept. 1976.
National Fire Protection Association470 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA United States 02210
- Publication Date: 1976
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Airports; Aviation safety; Fire fighting; Fires; Protection; Search and rescue operations; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport safety; Escape devices
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Environment; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163477
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM