STATE REGULATIONS FOR PRIVATE TRUCK OPERATIONS
One of the most complex, burdensome, and difficult-to-understand areas that operators of private trucks have to deal with is the mass of differing state laws, rules, and regulations. State Regulations for Private Truck Operations is an extremely well-organized ready reference guide to this multiplicity of state laws that affect private truck operators. A special section covers laws that apply only to private truck operations. Clear, concise information is given on such topics as state requirements for registration, proration, permits, and fuel taxes. This information is presented state-by-state, and for the Canadian provinces, with the subjects covered in the same order for ease-of-reference. Also included is the new reference on toll roads and turnpikes.
- Price to council members 30.00, to non-members $75.00.
Private Truck Council of America, Incorporated1101 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Intermodal transportation; Regulations; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Truck regulations
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law; Marine Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 00163216
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Private Truck Council of America, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM