NEWSLINE. CURRENT RESEARCH IN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DEVELOPMENT
This newsletter, which reports current research and development in public transportation, attempts to speed up the regular publication cycle for reporting such research and planning findings, and to identify the news that is most relevant to the expanding national effort to redevelop public transportation. An effort is made to select unbiassed studies in areas which vary from energy conservation, bikeways, dial-a-ride, and mass transit development programs, to finding sources and public opinion surveys. The news is reported in a most concise manner. The end of each article indicates the source to be contacted for further details. Newsline is published periodically by the TRB Committee on Public Transportation Planning and and Development. Volume 1 consisted of 9 numbered issues and was first issued in January 1975. Volume 2, 1976, consisted of 10 numbered issues.
- Digital Copy:
- Back issues are NOT available. There is no charge for current issues.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 4-6pp
- Publisher: Northwestern University, Evanston
- TRT Terms: Development; Documents; Newspapers; Public transit; Research; Reviews; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Publications; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00170011
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Periodically
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 29 1982 12:00AM