ENGINEERING AND COST ANALYSIS OF MARINE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
TEKHNIKO-EKONOMICHESKIY ANALIZ SUDOVYKH SISTEM KONDITSION-IROVANIYA VOZDUKHA
This article presents the results of a comparative engineering and cost analysis of the principal types of marine air-conditioning systems in seagoing cargo ships: type I - single-duct slow-speed system; type II - single-duct high-speed system with air treatment in central air conditioners only; type III - single-duct high-speed system with additional air treatment in cabin ejection terminals with electric heating; type IV - single-duct high-speed system with additional air treatment in cabin ejection terminals with water cooling and heating; type V - two-duct high-speed system.
- Originally in Sudostroyeniye, No. 1, 1970, pages 27-30.
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA United States
- Shamshin, V M
- Shifrin, YeI
- Mundinger, A A
- Publication Date: 1970-9-23
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Analysis; Costs; Ducts; Temperature control
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Ducting
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00010310
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Naval Intelligence Command
- Report/Paper Numbers: NIC Transl 3115
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 23 1971 12:00AM