LOW VOLTAGE MARINE ELECTRICAL GENERATING SYSTEMS FOR SMALL TUGS AND WORKBOATS
The equipment described is standard for UK tugs, lifeboats, fishing boats, and pilot and harbour launches. It includes alternators, which are discussed in some detail, various types of batteries, and the distribution system. Sources of radio interference and how this is propagated are dealt with.
- Presented at the Convention in Rotterdam, April 18-22, 1977.
International Tug Convention (5th)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Chandler, G
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternators; Electric batteries; Electric power transmission; Electrical equipment; Generators; Interference; Radio; Tugboats
- Old TRIS Terms: Radio interference
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00170724
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM