IN-SERVICE INSPECTION OF NORTH SEA STRUCTURES
Experience gained in certification and in-service inspection is summarized. General principles and philosophy are discussed, and the application to steel jackets and concrete structures is outlined. Survey plan development, and methods and equipment are dealt with. Application to pipelines is described.
- Presented at the Conference, Houston, Texas, May 2-5, 1977.
Offshore Technology Conference6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX USA 45206
- Sletten, R
- Fjeld, S
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete structures; Inspection; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Offshore platform inspection
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00170723
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 2980, Vol 4 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM