ENERGY. GLOBAL PROSPECTS 1985-2000. WORKSHOP ON ALTERNATIVE ENERGY STRATEGIES (WAES)
The study was carried out by approximately 75 individuals from 15 countries over a two-year period. It concludes that the supply of oil will cease to meet existing demand between 1985 and 1995. As the demand for energy will continue to grow, the report urges vigorous government and international policies to develop new energy sources. A detailed analysis of all alternative energy sources and their potential is included in the study.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Civil Engineering, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA USA 02139
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 316 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Forecasting; Policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Energy forecasts
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00170697
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM