ACOUSTIC TREATMENT OF THE CONTROL CABIN IN A SHIP'S ENGINE ROOM
The paper presents the calculations for control cabin sound insulation and absorption together with practical examples and the results of noise measurements made inside and outside the control cabin of a ship when on her sea trials.
- Presented at 2nd symposium on the theory and Practice of Shipbuilding held Zagreb, Yugoslavia, January 29-30, 1976, BSRA Translation No. 4013.
British Ship Research AssociationWallend Research Station
- Bosnjakovic, R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Damping (Engineering); Engine rooms; Measurement; Noise; Noise control; Sound absorption
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise measurement; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine room noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00170684
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM