TOWARD A NATIONAL POLICY ON MARINE EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The paper summarizes the work being done in the United States to develop a national statement on marine education adequate to all marine needs including the oceans, the coastal zone, the lakes, rivers and inland waterways.
- Presented at the Conference, Houston, Texas, May 2-5, 1977.
Offshore Technology Conference6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX United States 45206
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Policy; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Education policy; Education programs
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00170673
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 3017, Vol 4 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM