UNDERWATER PAINTING OF LARGE SURFACES
The paper discusses the latest developments in the art of painting large surfaces, and shows how the use of automatic machines now make it possible to paint very large surfaces under water in a reasonable time. Surface preparation, correct application, and maintenance of the paint film are dealt with.
- Presented at the Conference, Houston, Texas, May 2-5, 1977.
Offshore Technology Conference6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX United States 45206
- Grimes, M
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Offshore structures; Painting; Surface preparation; Underwater paint
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull painting; Paint application
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00170672
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 3034, Vol 4 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM