ROADS IN JAPAN
An overview of the current road situation in Japan is presented. The contents include a summary of the highway networks in Japan, an outline of the present highway traffic situation, road construction, administration, specification and standards, as well as other road related matters. Appendices include an overview of the various road structure ordinances, a map of the national highway system and a display of the various traffic signs.
Ministry of Construction, Japan2-1-3 Kasumigaseki, 100 Chiyoda-ku
Japan Road Association3-3-3, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 153 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Highway law; Highway operations; Networks; Road construction; Roads; Specifications; Standards; Traffic; Traffic signs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway administration; Road networks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00170424
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM