RHODE ISLAND STATE RAIL PLAN
This is the second annual update of the State Rail Plan filed as a requirement of the Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973. The 1977 status of the eight agencies providing rail service in the state and of the various line segments is detailed.
- Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program Project No. FRC-IGA-01-07, Task 04027.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI United States 02907
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Railroad transportation; Short line railroads; State government; States; Subsidies; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Conrail; Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Geographic Terms: Rhode Island
- Old TRIS Terms: Regional rail reorganization act; Short line; State rail plan
- Subject Areas: Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00170282
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rpt No. 31
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM