INTERNATIONAL PIPELINE TECHNOLOGY CONVENTION, 5TH, CONFERENCE PREPRINTS, 1977
Proceedings contain one keynote address and 15 papers which center around the following four themes: (1) Pipeline Industry Projections; (2) International Pipeline Technology; (3) Offshore Pipeline Development; and (4) Arctic Pipelining. Specific subjects covered include: Slurry pipelines -- an innovative approach to mineral development in South America; rough water pipelining; developments in offshore pipeline instrumentation; cold weather hydrotesting; design and construction of flowlines on the North Slope of Alaska. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Presented at the International Pipeline Technology Convention (5th) in Houston, Texas, January 11-13, 1977.
Interpipe6006 Bellaire Boulevard
Houston, TX USA 77081
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 302 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Offshore structures; Petroleum pipelines; Pipelines; Slurry pipelines; Underwater pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00170124
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM